At our recent event on March 21st high-profile figures discussed the implications of Brexit on the environment.
Many of the issues raised in the talks were echoed in a letter to the government signed by WWF, Greenpeace, Friends of the Earth and others (including Andy Murray and Will Young!)
We have uploaded videos onto the Green Schools Project youtube channel so that you can hear what they had to say.
The panellists were:
- Tom Brake, Liberal Democrat MP for Carshalton and Wallington, @ThomasBrake
- James Murray, Editor in chief, Business Green, @James_BG
- Sam Lowe, Campaign Lead, Friends of the Earth, @SamuelMarcLowe
- Amy Mount, Head of Greener UK unit, Green Alliance, @ASmallAMount
- Max Wakefield, Lead Campaigner, 10:10, @wakmax
- Esther Obiri-Darko, Green Party spokesperson for Science and Technology, @GreenTooting
Watch and listen to all the talks with this playlist.